Be Bold. Live A Life You Envision. Jump In.
Repeating old patterns that no longer serve you?
Tired of chasing a dream that seems out of reach?
Want to work at something you love?
Have a nagging thought that this life is not what you signed up for?
Want to start something new or different?
Good. The first step is awareness that you need a change. The second is having compassion and courage to make a change. Sometimes you may need constructive guidance that can turn your inkling of inspiration into deliberate action. That’s where I can help.
Let me just say I’ve been where you are. It can feel scary. It can feel lonely. But, deep down, there is some quiet, brave voice that is telling you now is the time, right?
I help people who want to make a change in their lives but don’t know how or where to start. My approach is grounded in mindfulness and compassion, which I refer to as “kindfulness.” While I am trained in a variety of therapeutic and healing approaches, I have found that a compassion-focused approach is essential.
1) The first step to working with me is to have a initial session. It is a session (virtual or in-person depending on circumstances)* that will help you get clear on what your true aspirations are, not what you think you should do, or who you ought be. No judgment. Lot’s of kindness.
It’s about locating a direction and following your heart.
2) The next step is to identify health and wellness challenges that may get in the way of allowing your aspirations to unfold.
It’s about redirecting your attention to daily practices of self-care and reflection.
3) We then create a clear step-by-step plan to make foundational changes that will stick.
Any change requires effort. Let this be the work of joyful effort and see for yourself.
If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all.” ~ Anna Quindlen
- Energy Psychology
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Internal Family Systems (L1)
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Mindful Self-Compassion
- Non-Violent (Compassionate) Communication
- Positive Psychology
- Reiki (L2)
- Traditional Approaches (Psychodynamic, CBT)
Areas of Focus
- Behavioral Health
- Burnout & Compassion Fatigue
- Body Image
- Conscious Living
- Lifestyle, Wellness & Resilience
- Women’s Health
*Coaching sessions are offered via video call or in-person depending on availablity.